Monday, April 18, 2016

Influenster Treat Vox Box

I received the Treat vox box from Influenster, full of great things to try! It included Weleda baby wash, Yogi tea, Hills Bros instant cappuccino, Yum-V probiotics, and Country Crock butter. It's just filled of great products! The coffee is delicious, especially if you're a coffee junkie like I am. My older kids liked the probiotics and I like that they're getting them. And the baby enjoyed his bath with the Weleda baby wash! I also baked some yummy garbage cookies with the Country Crock butter. I made a basic cookie recipe and added crushed potato chips, crushed pretzels, Reese's pieces and chocolate chips. They are the perfect cookie. They're sweet and salty and soft and chewy with a little crunch. Definitely worth trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment