Friday, February 12, 2010

Good Bye Dreams

Well AI, it’s been a good run. I’ve enjoyed my time with you and I have learned a lot. I’ve had some really great chefs and some really awful chefs. I made some new friends in my short time there as well and I wish them all the best.

I have been in culinary school for just over 6 months and I have loved every second of it. Even when the chef was SO bad, I loved that I was cooking. It was something I had wanted to do for a long time and I was finally doing it, but it’s over. I can’t get a loan to go back. The bank has pulled the rug out from under my dream and I am done. I’m realizing now that it was more of a pipe dream than anything, but still, I sit here heartbroken.

There is a bright side to this though…Men’s Wearhouse now has a really well trained employee that will be there for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment