Friday, August 27, 2010

I think I have lost my mind...

I think I have officially gone crazy...

Since we are relocating half way across the country we decided to make a road trip out of our move. BUT, unlike most sane and normal people, we are not just going to drive to our new location. We have decided to take road trip ALL the way across the country. We will be covering 17 states, 2 countries, 4800 miles, and 80 hours of driving!!

WHAT HAVE I GOT MYSELF INTO?!?!

We are mostly seeing family along the way, but we are stopping to see some awesome friends too!

We are driving from Southern California to Michigan and then through Canada, back down the East Coast to Virgina and then across to Indiana! Anyone know of any fun places to stop?

If I haven't lost my mind already...I'm going to on this trip! Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment