Friday, October 29, 2010

Military Spouse Friday Fill-in

I have never done one of these before, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'll share my feelings on being called a Marine wife another time...

Military Spouse Friday fill-in:

1. What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
I don't know that a stranger has ever done anything for me other than hold a door open. I don't think SD was the best place to find nice strangers...maybe it will be different no that we are in the midwest.

2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?
I count. Nothing in particular, I just count. I think that makes me weird, but it helps.

3. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.
Drama and paying bills

4. What is something you never believed until you experienced it?

Love. It's cheesy I know. I have always loved my family and my friends, but I didn't think loving my husband would be any different. I was wrong! I never knew I could feel this way about anyone. (Like I said...cheesy.)

5. What can’t you say “no” to?
My family (which is why I hate drama). I will do anything for my family. Oh, and my husband can bat his eye lashes and smile and I will do anything. :)

If you’re a Military Spouse, please join the fun and visit WifeOfaSailor at her blog space :)

2 comments:

  1. UM....YOU MET ME IN SAN DIEGO!?!?! I'm such a kind stranger (hahahahahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few exceptions to the rule! I am SO glad I met you!! :)

    ReplyDelete