Friday, April 22, 2011

30 Day Music Challange - Day 5

Day 5 of the 30 day music challenge is a song that reminds you of someone. There are so many songs that remind me of so many people. I'll share a few.

Rockin' the Suburbs by Ben Folds
This song reminds of a good friend from high school. We used to get in her tiny little white Geo Tracker and drive all the back roads with the top off, drinking coffee, singing and just hanging out. We would drive out to this cliff where you could watch the stars at night (like a make out point, if you will) but during the day it wasn just a nice place to hang out.

Summertime by Kenny Chesney
This song reminds me of my BFF. We would drive out to the lake with our feet hanging out the car windows.

Faith by George Michael
This song reminds me of my mom. One morning before school she turned it on in our living room and we danced around in our jammies. I think that was when I really realized that my mom was really cool!

Last one...I promise
If I had a Milion Dollars by Barenaked Ladies
This one reminds me of a few people. My husband and my BFF and a sweet little boy who means the world to me.

Sorry, that was a lot of songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment