Sunday, April 24, 2011

30 Day Music Challange - Day 7

Happy Easter dear blog readers! I hope everyone is enjoying their day, don't eat too many peeps!

Day 7 of the 30 day music challenge is a song that reminds you of an event. This is another that I could go on and on with but I'll keep it to just 2 for today. Enjoy!

Set it Off by Audioslave
This song reminds me of a very interesting night when I was in college. I was in the barracks on the base where my husband (fiance at the time) was living.  I am not going to go into detail because well...I'm not sure I want to air my dirty laundry on here yet. Let's just say it involved me, a couple very large Marines, a 2 story beer bong and trouble unfolded from there... ;)


The Dynamo of Volition by Jason Mraz
This song reminds me of my first day of culinary school. I was nervous and excited and I listened to this the whole morning while I was getting ready and driving there.

No comments:

Post a Comment