Friday, May 6, 2011

Woosh Woosh Woosh

Sometimes life has a funny way of working out.

After a lot of trying and opk's and loss I am pleased to say that...I am pregnant!

I have known for a few weeks and my beta numbers doubled as they should have, but I have been terrified! This morning I had an appointment with wandy. While we were waiting the doctors office waiting room I couldn't breath. I was shaking and I couldn't focus on anything. Once the ultrasound started and the tech found the little baby my husband squeezed my hand and said it's ok to relax now, but I couldn't. Once I heard that woosh woosh woosh I instantly felt like I could breath again.It was the best sound I have ever heard!

I am 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant and my due date is December 20.

We are excited and thrilled and couldn't be happier. I am still a little nervous, but from what I hear...that's normal .

If you known me in real life or on Facebook, please don't say anything yet. I am not ready to come out to the whole world yet.

2 comments: