Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Kiss Everlasting French Manicure - Spring Fling Vox Box

I received the Kiss Everlasting French Manicure set in my spring vox box. I received it for free for testing purposes.

I was SO excited to try these. They went on super easy and fast and they looked so nice! The nails are numbered so you know what sizes you're looking at. It took me less than 20min to apply the full set. Once I applied them, I trimmed them down a little and filed them smooth.

I got SO many compliments on how pretty my nails looked!!

A few quick tips if you're going to give them a try:
*Be sure to use enough glue. Too little glue and they will fall off much sooner than they should
*If you like to wear short nails, just trim them after they have been applied. They are so easy to trim with nail clippers.
*If your nails aren't perfectly shaped, you can file the nail gently to make it fit your nail beds.

The price on these nails is really good and much better than the salon prices. Plus, you can apply Jamberry on them!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kiss-Everlasting-Real-Short-Length-French-Nails-Pearl-White-Tip/16627600

No comments:

Post a Comment