Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Influenster Spring Vox Box

I received the Spring Fling Vox Box from Influenster and it was full of great products to try!!

*Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons
*Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retroglam Mascara
*Kiss Everlasting French Nails
*Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer
*Peach Cobbler Air freshner from Labor Day Movie

I am LOVING the retroglam mascara! It goes on so smooth and clump free and dries quickly so it doesn't leave marks when I blink. I love how it doesn't feel dry either.

I am not usually a fan of fake nails, but I really like the Kiss Everlasting French Nails. They looked natural and were so easy to put on. Check out my blog all about them here.

I have been using the skin firming moisturizer daily for 4 days and haven't noticed my skin being any firmer yet, but I will check back in a few days and let you know! My skin is definitely feeling much more hydrated and it smells fantastic!

I loved the movie Labor Day! The love story was beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time. There was a scene and some discussion of recurring pregnancy loss and baby loss, which I was not expecting and it was very difficult to watch. The scene in the movie where they make peace pie was my favorite scene and I love the air freshner that came in the Vox Box!!

I'm so excited to be a part of the Vox Box program and I hope to receive another one in the future!












No comments:

Post a Comment