Sunday, August 30, 2015

Airbrush Perfect Legs Vox Box

I received the perfect airbrush legs vox box from influenster. I was a little skeptical about leg makeup. I'm not a fan of self tanner because it's always streaky or orange, but this product is very different! It looks like a cream foundation or a regular tanning lotion. When I first smoothed it on my legs it looked a little streaky, but I decided it looked like I didn't have enough on so I got a little more. When I added a little more it evened right out and looked awesome! I did have a little too much on my foot and it looked dirty, but once I rubbed it in a little more it was fine. My legs were evenly tanned, not orange and not streaky. They looked great! After I applied it to my legs all I had to do was wash my hands and the color was gone! I was very surprised and pleased with this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment