Monday, March 16, 2015

Dessange Voxbox - hair care!

I received the Dessange voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes.

In my voxbox was:
California Blonde Illuminating Shampoo
California Blonde Illuminating Conditioner
California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme

I have to tell you, I LOVE these products so much!! My favorite of them is the color correcting Creme. My bright blonde hair has turned a brassy Orange color over time and after just 3 treatments it has brightened up a ton!! I'll bet after a week or 2 it will be back to its original color, which I love! The color corrector leaves my hair feeling soft and it smells nice. I've been applying it right when I get in the shower and then rinsing it out 5+ minutes later. Then I follow it with the shampoo and conditioner. I've been using the shampoo and conditioner for a week and my hair is so shiney and it looks great! All I have to do is blow it dry and I have a gorgeous style!

If you color your hair blonde I would 100% recommend you get the Dessange California Blonde hair care line! You won't regret it! And, the best part...it's available at my favorite store, Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment