Friday, September 10, 2010

Where in the World is Wanna Be Baker? Days 8-13

I need a vacation from my vacation!

We have been on the road for 13 days now and I am tired! We have seen so many people, mostly family. I love visiting with family, but DAMN IT, if I have to listen to one more conversation about politics I swear I will kill someone. Seriously, can't people think of anything else to talk about? And...why is that the first thing that Canadians want to talk about?? They don't even live in the US, but they all seem to be freakin' experts on it!

It's not just the fact that politics are less than interesting to me, but every person we see wants to have the same damn conversation!!

We had a nice visit in our hometown in Grand Rapids with my dad and his parents. On Wednesday we drove in to Toronto to stay with his grand parents. Family is great (mine especially) but I can only take so much! I can't wait to visit some good friends in a few days!

Tomorrow we head to New York to see my cousins and their kids which should be fun, then onto a friends house!

I'll share more pictures and stories from our trip in a few days when I have internet again...blogger on my blackberry is lame! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment