Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Closet...

I love our new house, but there is one major flaw...THE CLOSET!

I am a girl, so naturally I have a lot of clothes. My husband doesn't have a ton of clothes, but he does have to wear a dress uniform to work everyday, so he has a lot of uniforms. This has presented us with a dilemma. Who gets the closet space?

Watch this video all the way to end to see what our closet is like...

The only problem is that our closet...is SMALLER than that one! I lovingly refer to our closet as our future reason for divorce. (It's a joke, of course!)

I tried to put my clothes away today, but now they are just folded neatly in a pile on my bedroom floor (since I can't have a closet like this). Tomorrow, hubby's clothes are getting folded and I am commandeering the closet!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment