Friday, January 21, 2011

Military Spouse Friday Fill-in

It's time again for a military spouse Friday Fill-in. This is a regular Friday occurrence over at Wife of a Sailors blog...

What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
It all depends on where and how I meet them. Generally as long as I know their name I am happy. The rest comes with conversation.

Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
I know all the big stuff, and the little things are fun to find out. We have been together 7 years and he still surprises me sometimes. That's why I love the man!  

If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
I don't think I would like to live in any one city for the rest of my life. There are many places that I have enjoyed, but I love to travel and move around. As long as I have my family and the ability to visit other wonderful places I will be happy. But, if I had to pick a place I guess I would pick San Diego, South West Colorado, or the Virginia coast.  

When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
I always take my Ipod...always have to have good tunes!   

Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Baker
Wife
Sister
Daughter
Crafts
Friend
Beach
I guess 6 is all you get...I can't think of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment