Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sugary Fun

About a year ago my mother-in-law sent me the book Confections of a Closet Master Baker by Gesine Bullock Prado. I read the book in one sitting and I fell in love! At the end of each chapter she included a recipe. I have always loved baking, but this book inspired me. I have baked everything in this book! This week she released her newest book, Sugarbaby.



Sugarbaby is all about working with sugar. There is a recipe for cotton candy, rocky candy, caramel, ect. I am so excited to have a purpose for being in the kitchen again! I haven't done a lot of sugar work, but I am so excited to start working my way through this book. I have a lot of free time on my hands these days, so I will be sure to share the outcome of the sweet treats that I create!!

No comments:

Post a Comment