Friday, July 22, 2011

Military Spouse Friday Fill-in

 Every Friday Wifey of a Sailor does a Military Spouse fill-in. It is a fun way to get to know other military spouses. Head on over to her blog and check it out!  

Do you eat raw cookie dough?  
Why yes, yes I do! That's the whole reason to make cookies isn't it? I don't eat a whole batch, but a few bites here and there. :) My aunt used to tell us that we would get worms if we ate cookie dough...

When you get online for the first time of the day… what site do you immediately head to? 
I usually check Twitter and Facebook first. Gotta keep up with the social networking lol

What was your favorite pet as a child and why? 
As a kid I had fish and bunny rabbits. I loved my bunnies! I could pet them and hold them. I would let them out in the back yard and they would just hang out near where we were hanging out. They never left. My family has a plethora of pet allergies so we could only have rabbits because they lived outside.
I had chickens too, but they were mean. They liked me and would follow me around, but you couldn't really pet them of play with them, so the rabbits were cooler. Though I was quite a sight to see with 7 chickens following me in a line!


If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?  
I would name it dead. I hate snails! I think they are gross and slimy. I think I would leave it nameless and once it had granted my wishes I would give it a shower of salt or a swim in a beer pool!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
I have tried to count...I really have, but I get bored after about 100 licks and lose count. I do have to say that Tootsie Pops are one of my favorite candies! :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment